I've just had another book published Statins Toxic Side Effects: Evidence From 500 Scientific Papers. This book based on the evidence of 500 peer reviewed scientific papers, provides you with that knowledge. (This book is five times bigger than my previous two books.)
People of an ever decreasing age are been urged, almost mandated, to have their cholesterol numbers checked, and an ever increasing percentage of them are then advised by a member of the medical profession to take a statin drug lower their “dangerously high” levels.
Consider the above paragraph with the following data.
Figures drawn from 192 countries by the World Health Organisation reveal the following:
· Women with cholesterol levels of 177 mg/dL (4.6 mmol/L) and under have a 250% higher death rate than women with cholesterol levels of 212 mg/dL (5.5 mmol/L) and over.
· Men with cholesterol levels of 177 mg/dL (4.6 mmol/L) and under have a 138% higher death rate than men with cholesterol levels of 212 mg/dL (5.5 mmol/L) and over.
Statin drugs generate annual sales of $34 billion and now exceed a quarter of a trillion dollars since they were first marketed around two and a half decades ago. The total sales of atorvastatin (Lipitor) have been worth more than $140 billion to the pharmaceutical giant Pfizer.
Statin drugs are purported to prevent cardiovascular disease by cutting cholesterol levels.
However again, data collected by the World Health Organisation from 192 countries shows a surprising story:
· Women with cholesterol levels of 177 mg/dL (4.6 mmol/L) and under have a 93% higher death rate from cardiovascular diseases than women with cholesterol levels of 212 mg/dL (5.5 mmol/L) and over.
· Men with cholesterol levels of 177 mg/dL (4.6 mmol/L) and under have a 27% higher death rate from cardiovascular diseases than men with cholesterol levels of 212 mg/dL (5.5 mmol/L) and over.
So, worldwide data reveals that higher cholesterol levels are associated with a longer lifespan and a reduced risk of cardiovascular disease, and figures show that cholesterol lowering drugs (statins) sales are in the tens of billions of dollars annually.
Why then, do virtually all the medical profession, the media, our friends and family think it is a wise decision to lower cholesterol levels with a statin drug? And why are they wrong? This book will provide answers.
As mentioned above, this book uses evidence from 500 scientific papers drawn from peer reviewed scientific journals. These 500 papers reveal that statin drugs do not save lives. The evidence shows that statin drugs do not add one day to your lifespan, but they do have a plethora of toxic side effects that adversely impact the quality of life of millions of people.
Using the data from the 500 scientific papers, the book will show you some of statins toxic side effects:
· The scientific evidence has revealed that statins do not save lives. The data from some studies show that statins increase the death rate in those who are healthy, those who have “high” cholesterol and patients with a diverse range of conditions and diseases.
· Since the advent of statin drugs there has been an epidemic of heart failure. This may be because statins weaken the heart by depleting levels of the essential nutrient, coenzyme Q10.
· The risk of brain hemorrhage is also increased in people using statins.
· Diabetes risk is exacerbated by statin use. Statins increase insulin levels, insulin resistance and blood glucose levels, all of which increase the likelihood of diabetes.
· Long-term use of statins has been shown to increase cancer rates, possibly by inhibiting the production of selenoproteins.
· Muscle pain and muscle damage is a common occurrence in people prescribed statins. Many studies reveal that at least a quarter of statins users suffer muscle problems.
· A serious muscle disease, rhabdomyolysis, is a statin side effect that can lead to kidney failure, liver disease, pancreatitis and multi-organ failure.
· Statins interfere with liver function. Some people will suffer immediate liver damage, whilst in others the damage will manifest and worsen over time.
· Studies have shown that statin users have a 40% increased risk of pancreatitis.
· Long-term statins users have a 27 fold increase in neuropathy, a disease in which statins damage the peripheral nerves especially in the outer extremities of the body.
· The medical literature reveals that statins may trigger or aggravate autoimmune diseases such as lupus, and can also promote a variety of skin abnormalities.
· Statins can also stimulate asthma, cause lung disease and reduce the capacity of people to exercise. 80% of athletes don’t tolerate statins and older people’s ability to walk is diminished.
· Brain function is slowed down when taking statins. Statins have been shown to increase the risk of neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s, dementia, Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
· Increase in irritability, anger, aggression and violence are associated with statins, as is an elevated danger of depression and suicidal thoughts.
· Cataracts, macular degeneration, double vision and eye fatigue are abnormalities linked to statins.
· Statins increase impotence in men and birth defects in babies.
· A whole host of many other diseases, conditions and injuries may also be caused or worsened by statins.
· A large percentage of people report having adverse effects when taking statin drugs. Data from one trial revealed that nearly all the participants suffered from side effects.
· Statins poison us by their effects of blocking the mevalonate pathway. They inhibit the production of vital and essential molecules and compounds such as cholesterol, coenzyme Q10, dolichols, selenoproteins, isopentenyl adenine, prenylated proteins, heme A and some vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
· By inhibiting the above molecules and compounds, statins promote and worsen an almost infinite number of ailments.
· Vested financial interests have been the driving force in the clamour of official advice to ever lower cholesterol level targets, and ever increase the number of people eligible for statin drugs.
· Statins generate $34 billion in annual sales. Data from 192 countries from the World Health Organisation shows that people with lower cholesterol have higher overall death rates and even higher death rates from cardiovascular causes.
· Eminent doctors and professors have commented on the increased risk of health problems associated with statin use:
o Legislation and advertising has resulted in a massive over prescription of statin drugs.
o Doctors and scientific researchers receive $billions over the years in payments from statin manufacturers.
o Statin manufacturers fund most of their drug trials.
o Statin drug trials are flawed and designed to show positive results for the drug.
o Data suggests statins are dangerous for all sections of society such as men, women, children, the elderly and the unborn fetus.
I shall leave you with the thoughts of Dr Michel de Lorgeril the internationally renowned cardiologist:
“We’ll come to the inevitable conclusion in the end that these drugs are unnecessary and toxic, they must be removed from the market”.Buy From Other Amazon Websites:
***Statins Toxic Side Effects has just gone on sale at Amazon (October 2015)***
Buy from Amazon COM AU here
Buy from Amazon COM BR here
Buy from Amazon CA here
Buy from Amazon CN here
Buy from Amazon DE here
Buy from Amazon ES here
Buy from Amazon FR here
Buy from Amazon IN here
Buy from Amazon IT here
Buy from Amazon CO JP here
Buy from Amazon COM MX here
Buy from Amazon NL here